Monday 8 June 2009

www.thebigdiscountstore.com

I’m not one for internet fashion shopping unless it’s from a place I know well, so I know the sizes that fit, or it’s a total bargain from ebay, but the advert in Looks for www.thebigdiscountstore.com looked intriguing so I thought I’d give it a go.

Logging on, the first thing I noticed was that the website looked somewhat like a low budget catalogue website, and the items for sale seemed random and the sizes were limited. I scanned for a while, saw a few things I liked but then found they didn’t stock it in my size.

As I searched, brand names were glaring at me, and it didn’t take long to work out that this website sells what must be old season, or bankrupt stock from designers or the high street.

The best way to navigate your way around, is to select a category, and then from the selectors on the left, select your size, and you will be shown with just the products they have in your size.

Oh My God, can you get some bargains, not least of which was a pair of Kurt Geiger shoes for £30!!! And with £4 postage in the UK there are no nasty surprises waiting for you. Just cheap shoes, clothes and accessories, with name tags like Diesel, FCUK and Miss Sixty.




Miss Sixty Tier Dress - In stores £115, website price: £36
Plus they appear to be having a buy one get one half price offer at the moment!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you visited us lately? We are still going strong with bargains!
    At the moment we have great offers on cheap womens knitwear,
    discount tops and
    ladies dresses.

    Come and check out our new season range!!

    ReplyDelete