Friday 26 June 2009

Six Things

OK, so I've not actually been tagged to do this, but I do love these so I've stolen this from loveaudrey (sorry and thanks).

Here are six things that have made me happy today:

1. It's Friday and I have no plans for tonight other than making a yummy prawn stir fry and watching a week's worth of big brother on catch up. Total chill out and mindless fun.
2. Having lunch with friends - even though I do now feel completely full and could do with a nap
3. Waking up this morning to find one of my cats lying next to my head purring really loudly
4. Selling things on ebay to make money for a spending spree - made £40 so far and got loads more to sell, including more than 10 pairs of shoes (anyone a size 3???)
5. Being bought a pain au chocolat for breakfast which I had with a cup of tea mmm mmm mmm
6. The fact that hopefully today my new watch should have arrived and be waiting for me when I get home (and hopefully not a red card saying I need to go to the post office to get it).

And...as these are so much fun, I tag sparkplugdewdrops, ohfabulous, cutiegingerbread and superficial girls....

As it's the weekend, I'm hoping to make another video for You Tube at some point - if anyone has any requests for what they'd like to see let me know.

Hope you're all having a great day and not too sad about the deaths of MJ and Miss Charlie's Angel Farah x

2 comments:

  1. Great post! It's so nice to think about all of the positive/good things right now.

    http://ladauphinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for tagging me =] i love getting things in the mail lmao

    ReplyDelete