Thursday 11 June 2009

This is going to be a very short, but time consuming blog, given that I am typing one handed after spraining my hand yesterday... washing my hair and applying my make up this morning has never been such a challenge.

I'm working on a few things at the moment. The first is responding to an email I've received from one of my followers, bailofhay, about what to wear for a wedding...

Hi Feline fairy.

I am having a small Civil Wedding ceremony with
just a few guests, and am looking for a suitable dress, the ceremony itself
will be informal and so will the reception.

I would still like to look my best on my big day, but don’t want to wear the traditional white
Meringue style of wedding dress.

The wedding will be in December so I was thinking of possible a Christmassy
theme?

Please help me find my perfect dress!

Bail O hay

So I'm doing a bit of research on that at the moment.

Secondly I'm trying to pull together an outfit for my summer ball at work this weekend. Have the dress as the base, and the killer shoes on their way to me. Now just looking for some amazing, drop-dead jewellery pieces to glam it all up!!

I'm thinking of maybe making a video blog later as typing is a real pain at the moment.

Finally, I'm going to buy and try out a bronzer, so watch this space for a review....


No comments:

Post a Comment