Tuesday 16 June 2009

My very first in and out....

I've been reading a few people's blogs and have been enjoying their In and Out blogs, so thought I'd do my own. Hope you enjoy.

IN
Mac Blush - just a pinch...
probably my favourite blush ever
Body Shop's primer - I got this for £7.20 but it usually sells for £10 (yay for love your body card and 20% off all make up). I've never really used a primer before as they seemed a bit sticky but this makes my skin feel like silk (well not quite but you get the idea)

Mid Season Sales - bargains galore, and let's face it we're going to need those winter clothes pretty soon
Bagels - OK, so not exactly fashion or beauty but I just love them
Well fitting jeans - always 'in', and such a buzz when you find a great fitting pair
Dark hair
French Connection Clothes - though maybe not the prices
Cats

OUT
Maybelline dream matt mousse - I used to love this but it dries up in the pot if you don't use it quickly and now I've tried MAC....need I say more??
Skinny jeans - OK so maybe I'm a bit jealous because I'm too thin for skinny jeans but I am a total bootleg advocate - they are just so flattering.
Hairdressers that don't listen
Johnson's Holiday Skin - mainly the smell put this on my out list
Primark - sorry guys, but I just hate it.

So there we have it - my first 'in and out' - it was actually much harder than I thought it would be, and I kind of felt bad putting things in the out list!

FF x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great. I'm with you on the skinny jeans thing I think...too warm for summer too xx

    ReplyDelete